Friday, September 26, 2014

We have a winner!!!!

Congratulations to Needled Mom, who won my cute little baseball fabric. Mary, I am getting your package ready to mail off later today!

This week I have been busy making a Stackable Scrap Bucket by Heather at the Sewing Loft. I fell in love with this the minute I saw it! I had a piece of Millie's Closet Fabric  by Lori Holt that I thought would be perfect for this project! I found this on Etsy a while back just knowing I would find a great pattern to use it with! This is a fun pattern to make and the final basket is quite a bit larger than I expected...but that is a good thing!


Here is the front view of the Bucket. I used many different stitches to make the fabric look quilted. That was really fun!




One side




....and the other!

My next bucket!

 I have already cut out my next bucket. I am using some more fabric I found at Etsy. It is part of the Stamped Collection by Ellen Luckett Baker called cheater in grey and white. I am using a really pretty soft grey and blue fabric for the lining. Can't wait to get going on this project!!! You have to check out this fun pattern at the link above.

Again CONGRATULATIONS to Needled Mom! Hope you have fun with the fabric!





2 comments:

  1. What a cute bucket! And the grey fabrics are going to look fabulous turned into a bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I WILL have fun with the fabric.

    I love that basket. It looks like a great size too. The next one is going to be awesome in those colors.

    ReplyDelete