Friday, October 17, 2014

I have my three winners

I can finally post my winners for the pillowcase fabric! It was fun reading about everyone's weather. It is finally cooler here in Florida....this is the weather we wait for all year!

Number #1 Winner was Carol who posts at Just Let Me Quilt! She chose the "Feeling Groovy" fabric...and she is usually feeling groovy! Just check out her fun blog!
She said the weather in Utah was nice right now!!! Congrats Carol.

My #2 Winner was Kelly in West Virginia! She chose the Denyse Schmitd fabric. And I think she is a pretty happy Mountaineer since they upset Baylor yesterday!




My #3 and final winner is Mary. She is located in Missouri. She told me " it  turned very cool this week in the 50's from being in the 70's last week. I had to turn the heat on to knock the chill off." Brr, that is a bit too cold for me!!! She is receiving the Bubbles and Swirls fabric to make her pillowcases.


CONGRATULATIONS! to all three winners. Hope you have fun making your pillowcases. I had fun choosing the fabric.

I didn't get any sewing done this week since I decided it was time for my poor, tired machine to get  a bit of pampering!  I sent it in to be cleaned, tuned up and oiled. I have it back now and am ready to start sewing again. I spent the week cutting out some more pillowcases and a rag quilt. I'll be back next week to show you what I have done!

2 comments: