Friday, March 25, 2016

This, That and Whatever!!!!

I have been sewing for the last couple of weeks, but just didn't get a chance to post. I made a second doll for my granddaughter so that when her friends come over, they will have a doll to play with also. The second doll has dark hair and I made a load of clothes for the both the dolls.

A bright, cheery yellow red trimmed with red rick rack! Fun!
Several overalls, dresses, skirts and shirts to mix and match!
Today I made several outfits for the patriotic holidays! Who doesn't love red, white and blue?

I have also been working on a pillow from a Craftsy class I have taken. It is Maureen Cracknell's Quick- Quilt-As-You-Go. It was fun to make and even more fun to stuff the pillow form in, especially with arthritic wrists!
 I am now working on a herringbone quilt from the same close which I will post about when I finally get it done. I have 2/3 of the top finished so am hoping the rest will go as quickly!

4 comments:

  1. That little doll is soo cute. I am sure she will be loved to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dolls and their wardrobes are sew very cute. Happy Easter Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet! What a great gift from Grandma!!

    Tami @ sewmuchforfreetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dolls are adorable! And to think that you've made so many outfits. They should keep your granddaughter and friends very busy when they visit. I've taken a couple of Craftsy classes and love them! No pillows, but lots of quilting classes.

    ReplyDelete